Operational Assessor Application
Splendid! You have decided to join AVIAtest as an Operational Assessor.
As Operational Assessor, you will be rating the proficiency of candidates from various backgrounds in their usage of the English language as well as their radiotelephony skills. As a part of an assessment team composed of 2 persons, you will be expected to grade the candidates against a fixed set of criteria. Your participation must be effective (a minimum number of assessments is required to remain qualified), but because we are a small team, we have the advantage of being very flexible on the number of hours you want to work with us.
• Hold or have held a CPL or ATPL license with IR issued according to EASA or ICAO standards OR an Air Traffic Controller´s license;
• hold a valid level 6 English Language Proficiency Certificate;
• be able to demonstrate operational experience as a pilot, flight instructor or Air Traffic Controller;
• be 18 years of age or more;
• be able to provide invoices for your work;
• be willing and able to travel without legal restrictions
• show a sense of composition, teamwork and organization;
• show the highest sense of ethics;
• be willing and able to follow procedures closely;
• be well-mannered, well-behaved, and offer a clean and well-groomed appearance.