Operational Assessor Application
Splendid! You have decided to join AVIAtest as an Operational Assessor.
As Operational Assessor, you will be rating the proficiency of candidates from various backgrounds in their usage of the English language as well as their radiotelephony skills. As a part of an assessment team composed of 2 persons, you will be expected to grade the candidates against a fixed set of criteria. Your participation must be effective (a minimum number of assessments is required to remain qualified), but because we are a small team, we have the advantage of being very flexible on the number of hours you want to work with us.
• Hold or have held a CPL or ATPL license with IR issued according to EASA or ICAO standards OR an Air Traffic Controller´s license;
• hold a valid level 6 English Language Proficiency Certificate;
• be able to demonstrate operational experience as a pilot, flight instructor or Air Traffic Controller;
• be 18 years of age or more;
• be able to provide invoices for your work;
• be willing and able to travel without legal restrictions
• show a sense of composition, teamwork and organization;
• show the highest sense of ethics;
• be willing and able to follow procedures closely;
• be well-mannered, well-behaved, and offer a clean and well-groomed appearance.
Your journey with us starts here:
Please supply your personal data exactly as they appear on your state-issued ID where applicable:
Our photo requirements
We kindly ask you to provide us with 2 photographs of yourself. The files will of course never be shared outside of AVIAtest. As with the rest of your data, we maintain the strictest confidence and care.
1. An identity photo, which we will store in your file and use to identify you with our regulator, the Civil Aviation Authority, IF they decide to visit us for an audit during an assessment session where you are present. To standardize it as much as possible, please try to stay as close as possible to these guidelines.
2. A more laid-back image of you
We are not looking for identity/passport-style photos, but for a more casual image of yourself. We are also not looking for vacation/beach/poolside photos, which would be inappropriate. To give you a rough idea of what we would like, try to imagine that you have to wear an ID badge with a picture of you that gives out an image that you would like to project.